CRONO CR1 Carbon Road Shoe - 2019 | Attributes
CRONO CR1 Carbon Road Shoe - 2019 | Description
The lightweight microfibre upper material with integrated ventilation and the anti-slip material on the heel provide highest comfort.
The innovative MULTI CONTACT CLOSURE SYSTEM with a coated steel cord allows precise adjustment to the anatomy of the instep.
- High-tech microfibre upper material:
Very light high-tech microfibre for longevity, breathability and wearing comfort at the highest level.
- Boa® L6 double turning system:
State-of-the-art Boa closure guarantees easy adaptation to the anatomy of the foot with millimetre precision. Can be replaced.
- Multi Contact Closure System:
Innovative closure mechanism ensures the highest fit, stability and power distribution at all times.
- Made in Italy:
Over 40 years of experience combined with the highest passion and craftsmanship.
- Laser Areation System LAS:
Optimum ventilation through fine, laser-cut openings.
- Anatomic Tendon Protection ATP:
Anatomic memory foam in the shoe flap.
- High Transpiration Tongue HTT:
Special ventilation through the flap cools the foot.
- High Ventilation System HVS:
Continuous ventilation from the toe to the heel.
- Super Grip SG:
Non-slip inner lining.
- Shock Absorption Systen SAS:
Anatomical SOLESTAR foam insole
- System compatible with all common road bike pedal systems:
e.g: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (via 3-hole adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact.
Upgrade your shoes!
SOLESTAR bundle options:
Crono standard insoles by SOLESTAR
- Ergonomic memory foam insert
- Included in Crono R1 road cycling shoes
SOLESTAR KONTROL cycling shoe insoles
- Excellent power transmission
- Optimum foot guidance
- Strong stabilization
- For all who want more comfort and stability
SOLESTAR BLK cycling shoe insoles
- Core made of high-quality carbon
- Perfect power transmission
- Maximum stabilization
- Ideal for competitive cyclists
- For all who don't like any compromises