DEVELOPED AND MANUFACTURED 100% IN GERMANY
The SOLESTAR CUSTOM cycling insoles are designed to take the individual situation of each cyclist into account. In addition to the Stabilization-Delta, which brings and holds the foot in the right position for cycling, SOLESTAR CUSTOM allows for the finding and correction of individual asymmetries in the body statics when cycling. According to these findings, a pair of insoles are assembled and produced to 100% fit the rider’s feet, shoes and potential problems when riding.
The SOLESTAR CUSTOM cycling insoles are designed to take the individual situation of each cyclist into account. In addition to the Stabilization-Delta, which brings and holds the foot in the right position for cycling, SOLESTAR CUSTOM also allows for the correction of individual asymmetries in the body statics when cycling. In order to diagnose the right measurements our certified dealers follow a close analysis of each rider. Based on the results the individual body statics can be determined. According to these, a pair of insoles is assembled and produced to 100% fit the riders feet, shoes and potential problems when riding.
THE KIT ITSELF
Included in the SOLESTAR Custom Fitting Kit are the 3 Pressure Foils and instructions.
HOW IT WORKS
The process for ordering and using the SOLESTAR Custom Fitting Kit is very simple.
- Order the SOLESTAR Custom Fitting Kit, which is shipped to you free of charge, from the SOLESTAR page.
- Once the shipment is received, please follow the instructions to provide us with the measurements which are needed.
- Once completed, according to the instructions, email us photos of each step.
- We will then, based on your measurements, provide you with handmade SOLESTAR CUSTOM insoles within 2 weeks.
WHAT’S DIFFERENT ABOUT SOLESTAR INSOLES
The SOLESTAR principle produces a stabilization of the foot and works over the whole foot. The special, patented setup of the insole and the rigid core made from Carbon allows for the correction of the position of the foot from rear foot to forefoot.
The three main points of the design:
- Maximum stabilization of the rear foot: A strong medial support at the arch blocks pronation (breaking in of the foot) at the rear foot. It thereby supports the rear tibial muscle (musculus tibialis posterior).
- Simultaneous stabilization of the forefoot: A special lateral counter-support blocks supination at the forefoot. This supports the long fibular muscle (musculus peroneus longus).
- Lowering of the metatarsophalangeal joint #1: The reduction in distance to the pedal axis increases the power transfer. As a result the foot stays continuously in neutral zero position, like within a clamp. We call this setup the SOLESTAR Stabilization-Delta.
High-tech materials and hand-made production.Highest quality materials and precise manufacturing of all components determine the production at SOLESTAR. Each insole is carefully customized by hand. The core of the SOLESTAR CUSTOM insole is made from a specifically developed carbon material which provides maximum rigidity but minimal weight.
SOLESTAR with the CANYON//SRAM Team
The SOLESTAR Functioning Principle Explained
SOLESTAR SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
If you are not 100% satisfied, you can return your SOLESTAR CUSTOM insoles within 6 weeks to get a full refund.
Customer Reviews ()
Review SOLESTAR CUSTOM (VIA FITTING KIT)
- The new insoles are a five!
(Posted on 3/8/2016)